Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Second Life

So I've started tinkering around with Second Life again.

It's quite a bit of fun, if not confusing as hell. Learning how to smoke, ride hoverboards, find places, and wondering what I might do to help improve upon this world.

Still have no idea where thousands and thousands of people actually hang out, so I'm wandering around trying to figure that one out too. All I know is people are spending a lot of money in this wonderful VR world...and, well, I could use money.

It's either that or I have to work a "normal" job. *screams in horror*

P.S. I've started a Second Life Places Directory that if you're at all into the game you may wish to check out. Not much there yet, but there will be. I just need somewhere to put all these dang bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment