Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So I'm Living In Huntley, IL USA

and I'm pondering what exactly this blog should look like for the future. I'd like to keep it somewhat interesting for others to read and yet start to chronicle my personal life as well as more technical tips as I come across them.
So. I've decided I'll update this blog on an ongoing monthly basis, and what will be in those entries will vary. Besides a look into my life, I'll try to include other topics as they cross my mind. Fair warning, they may seem pretty boring on the outset.
But still, for anyone with some spare time, they'll get an interesting look into what life is in suburban America. At least it'll be a little bit different than most people's Facebook entries. I apologize I can't promise much in terms of multimedia, but I will be trying to borrow my parent's digital camera and will see what I can put together with that.

Update: Some days, I can't believe technology.  I now have a camera that does video and stills.

Pictures can be found here: Flickr Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment